Myallo HotList 2.1 is now on the Apple iTunes App Store
Myallo HotList tracks who’s hot and where, in a way no other app does. It automatically checks you in to multiple social services like Facebook and Foursquare, locates your friends, and puts everything on a single unified map.
Each person and place has a continuously updating ‘hotness’ rating, which predicts your level of interest moment by moment. Hotness depends on your general rating, modified by their distance from you and other friends and places, their mentions of things you like or don’t like in their tweets and status messages, and other things like the freshness of their last check-in.
The hotness of a place is ranked by how close it is to you and your friends, who is there, and if things of interest are mentioned in their Yelp reviews. People and places bubble up and down in the hot lists as you and they move around or change status. It’s easy to see who are the hottest people and places at the moment. You know who to call or where to go at any time.
- Locates Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter friends, Contacts, Facebook members and Tweets, and nearby venues, all on a single, continuously updating map.
- Automatically checks-in to places you visit, updating Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter (as you permit.)
- See People and Places ranked according to “Hotness”, a prediction of your interest at this moment, using sophisticated calculations.
- See People’s most recent Facebook or Twitter status, and visit their Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and Yelp pages within the app.
- See the direction and distance of others from you, and call upon the “Maps” app to get driving, walking, or transit directions.
- Control which services get check-ins, and what gets mapped or listed.
Hotlist predicts the “Hotness” of each Person and Place, updating it whenever you or they move around, or their online information changes. The hotness prediction is based on a complex formula involving proximity to you and others, relevance to Things of interest you specify, your own basic level of interest in them, and other things. The lists of People and Places continuously adjust as hotness changes.
Is everyone gathering at the Mall? That makes the Mall hotter. Is Joe nearby? That makes Joe hotter. Is hot Fred hanging out with not-so-hot Pete? That cools Fred down, but raises Pete up.
If friends gather together, their proximity to each other causes them to get hotter. If friends gather at a hot Place, they get hotter and so does the place.
As you and your friends move about, hotness is automatically recalculated and people and places bubble up and down the hot lists dynamically.The locations of people and places appear as color coded “blips” on the HotList Radar map. Blips move as they and you do. Have the map automatically follow you, or the current hottest Person or Place.
Enter your interest in various topics, and they are taken into account when calculating hotness. For example, if you specify a high interest in “Great” and another named “Italian”, and the online reviews of a Place mention “Great Italian food”, the hotness of that Place will rise. If you specify a negative interest in “Bad” and “Terrible”, Places (and People) with mentions of those words in tweets and reviews will be less hot.PRICING AND AVAILABILITY$1.99 available now for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. IOS 4.3 required.View on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myallo-hotlist/id323367064
No Comments yet.